Rava idli is south indian breakfast dish. It is made up of rava or bombay rava. If you are working woman and you want some instant breakfast for your family, Rava Idli is the recipe you are looking for. Below are some simple steps to make this delicious and yummy recipe.
Items needed :
Idli Cooker (stand)
Red Chilly Powder
Brown Mustard Seeds
1 Small Piece
According to taste
Items for Garnishing:
Green Coriander (Hara Dhaniya)
Collect all the spices and vegetable mentioned above and start your stove.
STEPS (Follow it one after another,don’t hurry):
- Start by mixing rava and curd with salt, make a thick paste.
- Then put it for 15-20 minutes aside with a lid on it.
- Now add some sugar, ginger-green chilly paste (make the paste by crushing them both) and some baking soda in it ,then mix it properly.
- Now apply some oil on idli stand surfaces and put the above paste on it,then put the whole thing on stove(with constant heating) for heating.
- After 15 minutes take it down and remove the lid carefully as it is hot(Caution!!)
- Your Rava Idli is ready!!
If you want to further Garnish (fry ) these Idlis you can do that by boiling some oil in container. Put some green coriander and coconut powder. Put the Idli pieces into it and fry it.
Serve it with any chatni you love!!
FOR MORE RECIPE OF CUISINES STAY TUNED ON MSWORLDSITE AND SUBSCRIBE IT NOW.
CONTACT US FOR FURTHER QUERIES.