How to integrate Internet Download Manager (IDM) in Browsers ?
Fix IDM integration problem in browsers :
You may have noticed sometimes that idm is not able to grab downloads due to the browsers updation or due to the incompatibility of extensions.
But you can fix these types of extension problems manually, here are the simple steps to fix these types of error.
Note : This will also fix the Youtube videos grabing and downloading problems.
There are two ways to integrate idm in browsers :Click here to learn guitar from fundamental to application from udemy.com
Method 1 :Click here to learn guitar from fundamental to application from udemy.com
- Open your browser, go to settings and click on Extensions .
- Now open the IDM Installation folder, default location is “C:>Program Files (x86)>Internet Download Manager”. Find “IDMGCExt.crx” file , drag and drop it to the browser’s extension (see the image below).
- Click on Add button.
- You have succesfully installed IDM extension. Always enable “Allow in incognito”. Done!
Method 2 :
- Open Idm, go to downloads and click on option.
- Uncheck “use advanced browser integration”.
- Again Recheck “use advanced browser integration”.
- Done !