How to install windows 7 32bit / 64bit operating system ?
Installation Instructions :
- Burn .ISO image file to a bootable disk .
- Put disk in CD/DVD drive, and restart computer.
- Make sure your BIOS are set to boot from the disk, or press the Boot Menu key and select to Boot from Disk , to do this press F2 or F12 while sytem starts these key may be different in computers of different companies.
- You will be asked to “Press any key to boot from disk…”, press a key, and the Microsoft Windows Setup will begin.
- Choose your install language configuration, etc. and click “Next”.
- Click “Install Now”.
- If your setup contains both 32 and 64 bit windows then choose whether you want to install the x86 (32-bit) or the x64 (64-bit) version of Windows 7 Ultimate, and click “Next”.
- Check the “I accept the license terms”, and click “Next”.
- Choose whether you want to “Upgrade” or “Custom” install.
Note that ‘upgradation’ will replace your previous windows but using ‘custom install’ you can install windows in other drives in your computer.
- Allow time for the install to complete. Your computer will reboot several times to finish the installation, and then you will be required to setup a user.
- If you have activation keys then enter it when asked during installation.
Enjoy your new Windows 7 install !!