How to create SBI 3D Secure password – SBI 3D Secure Service
3D secure is a new service from State Bank Group, in association with Visa and MasterCard that lets you shop online securely with your existing State Bank Group Debit Card. This Service confirms your identity through a simple check process when you make online purchases. 3D secure Service provides you with password to protect your online transactions just like your PIN at the ATM.
To use SBI 3D Secure service you need to resister your sbi account through one time password (OTP). For this you should have registered your mobile number with the bank associated with your account.
How to get One Time Password (OTP) and 3D Secure password ?
- Open SBI 3D Secure Service Site from here.
- Click On Register Now .
- Enter your Card Number and click on Next.
- Now one time password (OTP) will be delivered to your registered mobile number, Note down OTP for further use.
- Now Enter ATM pin, One Time Password (OTP) and Account Number. Thereafter click on next.
- After this step you will be asked to create your 3D Secure Password and you have to choose your security question and answer.
- Congratulation you have successfully created your 3D secure password which can be used for online shopping.