Break ups moreover go through a non-reversible chain of events and patching up again depends on the girl partner more than a boy.Suppose u have gone through a breakup and after some time u feel like missing her and u decide to talk to her and call her but if she is not interested and has moved on u can try each trick and toes on her she wont fall for u again.and contrary to it if its the female partners who wants to patch up the boy partner will always give it a stroke and there are always chances of couple coming up together.
Several reasons for a break up to occur are :-
- We just fell out of love.
- He cheated.
- He lied about something, and I couldn’t trust him again.
- We were always fighting and realized we shouldn’t be together.
- He stopped doing sweet, romantic things for me.
- I missed being single and dating around.
- He wasn’t very ambitious when it came to his career.
- One of us moved.
- He didn’t get along with my friends and family.
- The sex was bad.
- Jealously in a relationship
- Repeated lying
- Disproportionate sharing of the decision-making power
- Incessant arguments and quarrels.
- Desire for independence in finances and/or otherwise
- Love for money more than love for the partner.
Love between the two in relationship obviously means that each one selflessly has concern for the other partner; they show it by seeking his/her benefit in all matters. Some relationships continue well but some couples need to make definite major changes in their relationship for it to continue.